My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Friday, February 2, 2018

First YoW Finish!

One down, 22 to go :D


I enjoyed every minute of this - I don't know why, when it languished for so long!  This was a Crazy January start (I think) ages ago.  I especially liked backstitching this - the lattice background in particular.  I have no idea why.

Still needs to be ironed, and maybe I'll try my first no-sew cube with it.  I'm not sure.

I've got some progress done on others, but these two in particular:




I'll come back on the 18th to show a full update - I hope to get at least one needle-full of floss in each project.

Also, here's one I finished while I wasn't posting - 'The Tie That Binds' from LaDeDa


A gift for my brother and sister-in-law.

Back soon!

~Tama

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the cute finish Tama. I love your framed piece. Nice progress on the other ones. I really need to pull out some of my PS charts and work on them.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've become a big fan of Prairie Schooler - sad, since most of them are out of print now! I got all the months except July. Can't find it anywhere, but I'm hoping it will turn up on eBay :D

      Delete
  2. Adorable finish! Glad you are back posting more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the finish for your brother and sister-in-law. January is gorgeous as well! Looking forward to seeing your updates on both your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitching! I love the HAED design of the man and woman, it's very stylish. I'm participating in YoW too but with far less success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for your YoW finish! Keep going with lovers it looks amazing.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete