My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Better Late Than Never! YoW Update for April

Sorry this is a little late - it took a ridiculously long time to update my album in the Facebook group!

Okay, so - no pics of projects that I didn't work on, but here's what I did get done:

Three Kings - before:


Finished!


 January - before:



Finished!


Lucky Fish - before:


One fish done, the words done, and started both the other two.



Sunset Birds - before:



I'm further into it, although not done with the section yet.


Lovers - before:



Added 1000+ stitches



Rose Bouquet - before:



This has taken over the 'purse kit' spot and now looks like this:



Acquainted with the Night - before:



Got more endless blues and greys done:


I also have a tiny bit of snow to do and Frosty Forest #2, Raccoon Cottage, will be done but... I LOST it.  How do you lose a project that big?!  Actually, I think I may have properly put it away and that's why I can't find it now.  Sheesh.  I'll find it and finish it up - really, like one needle-full of floss! and it'll be done! and then I'll post it.

Some others got a few stitches done, but that's really about it.  Not a hugely productive time but I finished two so I'm satisfied.

Also, I did have a birthday in March and that meant a free birthday start (I'm sticking with 'finish two to start one' and have three 'earned' starts that I haven't used yet).  I got this Riolis kit earlier this year:


And I did this very small start, and haven't worked on it since:


Riolis kits usually have a wool/acrylic super-fine yarn instead of floss.  I've always hesitated about getting one because I'm allergic to wool, but I, hmm, possibly may have gotten some white cotton glove liners, which are like super, super thin, flimsy gloves, and stitch with those on.  Probably, I look like a twit, but I can stitch the pretty Riolis things, so I don't care.

Later, my dearies - I'll post some more finishes soon! (things I finished when I wasn't posting!)

Tama

9 comments:

  1. Great progress! I wish my thumb would stop hurting so that I could stitch again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe a long shot, but try babying your elbow? When my thumb and pinkie were bothering me, it turned out to be a nerve in my elbow causing it. I kept cushions under it for a long time, and under my forearm, too. I could tell a difference after a couple weeks of it.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the beautiful finishes Tama. I need to start those PS months. I have a little done on July and have February started. Right now on obsessed with my 7 big projects I'm working on. Nice progress on your other projects. I'm so glad your back to posting. I have missed reading your blog. I did a ton of crocheting for about 6 months last year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I need to catch up on so many blogs!

      Delete
  3. Great finishes! So nice to see some of the big ones out and progressed too, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice progress on your projects. And you even have a finish. Looks so great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's excellent progress for YOW! I haven't finished anything yet. I think I was a bit too ambitious. You've chosen some beautiful projects and I love your birthday start. Who cares what you look like as long as you're having fun?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read many blog content out from here. I feel all posts are very informative and content oriented.bk8

    ReplyDelete