My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Archangel - Progress

This is Archangel by Mirabilia - he is one of my #stitch9challenge pieces.

Here's where he was the last time I posted about him:



and I've only worked on him once, but I finished his other wing and did some of his over-one skin, and I think some little bits in other places but I can't remember.



He's on 32ct Thunderstorm Belfast linen by Silkweaver (old).  I still love him and maybe I'll get a lot done on him.  A finish would be awesome but 'My Day Off' comes first!


Thanks for visiting!

Tama

3 comments:

  1. Nice progress Tama. The skin looks amazing.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes sooooo long but it's worth it! I won't do this with every one but some of them will get over one skin :D

      Delete
  2. Alright...

    What I'm going to tell you may sound pretty creepy, and maybe even a little "strange"

    WHAT if you could just click "Play" to LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And suddenly bring MORE MONEY into your life???

    I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Do you think it's too EASY??? Think something like this is not for real?

    Well then, Let me tell you the news.

    Usually the largest blessings life has to offer are also the EASIEST!

    In fact, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to listen to a REAL "magical money-magnet tone" I've synthesized...

    (And COMPLETELY RISK FREE).

    You just push "Play" and you will start having more money come into your life... it starts right away...

    TAP here now to play this magical "Miracle Money-Magnet TONE" - as my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete