My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Mary Wigham - Progress

Hello again!

There will be a lot of posts over the next weeks as I try to catch up on everything I haven't shared.  I'm going to try posting every other day or something like that so I don't drown the blog, lol!

I am doing A Motif A Month (this used to be a challenge somewhere but I don't remember where) on my Mary Wigham sampler, which hasn't seen the light of day in quite a while!

Here's where it was:



And here's my progress!

January - I redid the basket and put the initials to the right in. Also started the next one because I was having fun:



February:



March - I did the coral flower/basket and several sets of initials.  I do have to change the JS to JP but I'll get around to it:



I've not done April yet - I'll have to get crackin'!


Tama

4 comments:

  1. Your Mary is looking good. I really like the thread colors you are using!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Most are the original colors but some I swapped out.

      Delete
  2. Awesome progress on such a pretty design Tama. I love the colors.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super fun! I'll have to find another motif project when this one is done :D

      Delete