My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Saturday, April 20, 2019

The Counting House - New Start


This is my March 1st start!

'The Counting House' by Little House Needleworks.  I've had this in my stash for a while, and last year I got the specialty flosses for it so it went pretty high up my 'Want to Start' list.

It got one day, but at least it's started! 



It'll get some more focused stitching, probably in June.  I think it will be a simple finish. 

I hope!

It's on the called for 32ct linen, Smokey Pearl.  I got the linen and the pattern off of someone's stash unload blog, years ago.  I just needed to get the DMC and four overdyed flosses and now I have them :D

Tama

3 comments:

  1. Love your new start Tama and nice progress. Can you believe that I have not done any starts this year!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, congratulations! I don't have that much self control :D but I am sticking to my 'finish 2 to start 1' rule.

      Delete
  2. Alright...

    This may sound really weird, maybe even a little "strange"

    WHAT if you could simply click "PLAY" and LISTEN to a short, "musical tone"...

    And suddenly attract MORE MONEY to your LIFE?

    I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

    Sound too EASY? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL?

    Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news.

    Sometimes the largest blessings life has to offer are the SIMPLEST!!!

    In fact, I will PROVE it to you by allowing you to listen to a REAL "miracle abundance tone" I've synthesized...

    You simply hit "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you... it starts right away...

    CLICK here to play the marvelous "Miracle Abundance TONE" as my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete