My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Saturday, December 27, 2014

A New SAL for 2015

I always start something new on January the First, and this year I found this SAL - A New Stitchy Start 2015 - that suits that perfectly.

I think there are still a few openings left - limit is twenty.  I've put in my 'application' :D

If I get to join, I will be doing this lovely thing that I got for Christmas - it's a HAED!  Like I need to start another, right?  But I'm doing it anyway.  It will be my January start whether I get to join or not:

Unspoken by Adele Sessler:



This is the stitching mock-up that the site uses;  I've been wanting to do one of these black and white Elves for a long time!

9 comments:

  1. This will be a great new start Tama.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting back to stitching again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, that was definitely calling to be stitched wow. Good luck with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design. I had a few of the Sessler black and whites in my stash, they are gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design!!! That will be a great new start for the year! Can't go wrong with HAED! Can't wait to watch your progress on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great! I hate that I missed out on the sign up! That would have been perfect motivation for my Maleficent project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only counted 18 - there might still be an opening! Did you email her?

      Delete