I am not dead! Neither is my stitchy-bug! I just lost interest in updating my blog for some reason.
So I will do a post of things I've finished since my last post, things I've started, and maybe a few things I've bought?
But for now, I am going to post my Year of WIPs pieces! Year of WIPs is hosted on Soulful Stitching on Facebook - you have to join the group and sign up for it before the 18th of January. No new starts, WIPs only, and a minimum of 10. The goal is to finish at least half of them by the end of the year. Most people are doing 18 or more.
Mine is 23!
So here goes:
1. 'Voice of Spring' by Gloria and Pat, on 14ct white
2. 'Angel of Hope' by Lavender and Lace, on 32ct charcoal
3. 'Welcome Guests' by Janlynn, on 16ct tan
4. 'Archangel' by Mirabilia, on 32ct 'Thunderstorm'
5. 'Santas of Fable and Fantasy' by Cross Stitch and Country Crafts, on 28ct Wheat
6. 'Sunset Birds' - printed kit from China, on 11ct with the background printed.
7. 'Lovers' by Nene Thomas and HAED. On 22ct cream
8. 'Friendship Keepsake' by Sunset, on 14ct pink
9. 'Chang Wufei' by me, on 16ct blue
10. 'Flower of the East' by James Himsworth and Dimensions, on 28ct antique white
11. 'Savannah Birth Sampler' by Dimensions, on 14ct white
12. 'Unspoken' by Adele Lorraine and HAED, on 22ct white
13. 'Frosty Forest' by Country Cottage Needleworks, on 32ct Silvery Moon
14. 'Rose Bouquet' by Charmin, on 14ct white
15. 'Acquainted with the Night' by Design Works, on 14ct white
16. 'January' by The Prairie Schooler, on 32ct Lambswool
17. 'My Day Off' by Design Works, on 14ct white
18. 'Lucky Fish', another printed kit from China. It didn't come with a picture. On 11ct white.
19. 'Live Simply' by Dimensions, on 14ct white
20. 'Three Kings' by Gloria and Pat, on 14ct oatmeal
21. 'Teacup Kitten' by World of Cross Stitch, on 28ct blue
22. 'Laundry Today' by Dimensions, on 14ct white
23. 'Footprints in the Sand' by Leisure Arts, on 28ct mushroom
And that's my list! If I can get half of these done, I will be THRILLED!
So, sorry I've been gone so long, and I'll try to be better! At least I will need to update monthly :D :D :D