My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Monday, April 16, 2018

Hobby Lobby Sale!

Hey all! I know I didn't do a post last month like I said I would - sorry about that! I'll have one up on the 18th or thereabouts, though. I have TWO finishes to show you ☺

In the meantime, didya know Hobby Lobby has a huge amount of kits on clearance? You should go if you can!

Behold - my haul!


 
 
 


 


Like I needed more kits, right?  But I did not care at all.  I took a jar of change I had been saving and swapped it for a $50 bill, and told myself I would not go over that.  Spent $50.09, so I lied.  Ha!

Back on the 18th with my progress for YOW!

Tama


6 comments:

  1. A lot of people in the Stitch Maynia group posted pics of their HL hauls. We don't have one of those stores here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw some on, I think, the Soulful Stitching group? Or it might have been Stitch Maynia. That's how I knew to go :D I wish I could have bought extra to offer like some people did!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, right? And I would have bought about 10 more if I could have XD

      Delete
  3. Love your new stash Tama. I don't have a HL either.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! I wish they'd put Clearance online, too!

      Delete