My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2019

February - New Start

Hello!

Here's a new start I did on February 1st, 'February' by the Prairie Schooler.  I stitched January last year - I'll check to see if I ever posted that - so I got this one out for my #stitch9challenge.  It's been kitted and waiting forever!



Here's my start:



And I got a bit more done on it, too:



I don't know when it'll come back up in rotation, but I'm looking forward to it!

It's on 32ct lambswool evenweave - I can't remember if it's jobelan or lugana.

Back soon!

Tama

3 comments:

  1. Great new start and amazing progress Tama.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen...

    This might sound kind of weird, maybe even a little "strange"

    BUT what if you could just click "PLAY" to listen to a short, "magical tone"...

    And miraculously attract MORE MONEY to your LIFE??

    I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

    Sound too EASY?? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE??

    Well, I'll be the one to tell you the news.

    Sometimes the greatest blessings in life are the easiest to GET!!

    In fact, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by letting you PLAY a REAL "magical money tone" I've synthesized...

    And TOTALLY FOR FREE

    You just hit "PLAY" and watch money coming right into your life. starting almost INSTANTLY.

    CLICK here now to PLAY the wonderful "Miracle Wealth Building Tone" as my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete