My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Flower of the East - Almost Done!

You know what they say about good intentions, right?  Well, I had the BEST of intentions of posting at least weekly on this blog but it just didn't work out for me.

Because I forgot. 

Yes, I am terrible XD

Anyway, I'm going to try and do better!  I've set a reminder on my phone and everything.  We'll see how long it lasts.

This is my lovely Flower of the East by Dimensions.  I have the leaflet; if you buy her as a kit, she is Gold Collection.  She is one of my #stitch9challenge pieces and here is where she was the last time I worked on her.



I spent most of March on her - I tried Mostly Monogamous March and did pretty good.  All the cross stitch is done. I have to finish the backstitch and do the fancy bits - Cording, Couching, regular French Knots, French Knots with three strands of metallic, lazy daisies, and so on.  She's on break for April, though, because I burnt myself out on her tricksy backstitching.  Here's a lot of progress pictures.







I'll come back in a few days to show you another project!  I've yet to finish anything this year but there's a few starts you haven't seen.  Also, some finishes from last year that I don't think I showed.  I'll have to check!

Tama

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy your back Tama. I really have missed your posts. Awesome progress. She looks great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone Tama, don't worry. I had similar good intentions this year for blogging this year and all I have managed is 2 posts in January and one of them was what I had stitched last year LOL! Good to see you posting again and good luck with future blogs. Beautiful progress on Flower of the East, all the fiddly bits are well worth it in the end.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alicia! Glad to know I'm not the only one LOL

      Delete
  3. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160k men and women are trying a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to lose 2lbs each night in their sleep.

    It's scientific and it works with anybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Get a glass and fill it up half full

    2) And now follow this weight losing HACK

    and you'll be 2lbs skinnier in the morning!

    ReplyDelete