My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Weather Outside...

Is frightful!





See how lovely my back porch looks? And we're supposed to get another 6-8 inches before 8pm. It's snowing pretty hard right now, so it may happen!


I gotta admit, it makes the mountains look pretty:

Not that they don't anyway :D

I'm kinda glad to be snowed in; I haven't had time to stitch for a week! I started Mighty Samurai, true, but did I get much done?

That would be a 'no'.

I got a little more done on 'Cold Hands', but also nothing to goggle at - behold my mighty progress!


That snowman really needs a face...

One thing I did do, was finish the puzzle. My mum came by to visit, and she luffs puzzles, too, so we got it done in only 2 days! It went from the outline, to this:

and then this:

While we sat and talked and drank way too much coffee. We actually got further than this, but I forgot to take another picture. Then, the next morning before work, I finished it:
Now to decide which one to do next - and if I'm really up to another puzzle! We worked on this one so non-stop that I was seeing the pieces when I closed my eyes... XD

4 comments:

  1. Don't you think puzzles are a little like cross stitch? Each piece = a stitch?

    Great progress on your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that puzzle didn't take you long! I look forward to seeing more of your WIPs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, how 'bout checking in at your mouse LJ? People are getting worried, since it's been over a month and I guess most of them don't know you're here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete