My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Friday, September 11, 2009

I Cracked

I finally surrendered and bought some HAED charts...

(it was the sale that got to me)

I must be insane. I know I'll be seventeen years trying to finish even one, forget about two!

But these are the lovely ones that I chose:



'Poet' by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law
.
I've loved it since the first time I saw it. He'll go great with all those other Japanese/Chinese kits and charts I have that I also have never started. *headdesk*
.
.
'Lost in You' by Rachel Marks
.
I wanted one color chart and one black & white.
.
I started printing these with a brand new ink cartridge... it made it through 'Poet', but only halfway through 'Lost in You'. And that was on 'fast draft'... I think I may have gotten a bad cartridge. I've printed out lots of PCStitch patterns on one cartridge... I dunno.
.
*EDIT* now someone tell me where the weird little dots came from in my sentances... O_o

1 comment: