My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last of March's Progress

Sorry I've been so silent; I've been doing job-training and I didn't have much time for anything else!

I decided to try out 'Erin's Rotation System' (with the neat chart!) and it's worked pretty good so far. I'm limiting the number of projects to the ones I want to finish this year, plus two open spots. I'll be doing the little things, ornaments, Bride's Tree, and Mary-motifs in between the bigger projects.

I'm treating 'Going to Market' like it has a deadline, like they talk about in the Shakespeare's Peddler link, and so it got 10 more hours.


.
I'm thinking 10-15 more hours will finish this one :D Yay! It would go faster if I didn't continually miscount the background. Even with highlighters and line-ruler thingies... lol!

Here's the wee bit I got done on the dolphins, too. They're not part of the rotation, they ride around in my purse until I'm sitting somewhere with nothing to do, like the doctor's or something.
.
I added tags to the projects/posts so you should be able to see the before pictures easily :D Since blogger's being a bit iffy with pic-posting and all! The dolphins are under the 'UFO' tag.
.
I also celebrated my birthday on the 25th by starting my first big HAED, Lost in You, which took up the first open slot on my new rotation. I'm only about 5 hours into it, though. I'll post a pic at 10, even though it won't be very big!
.
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. "Going to market" is looking beautiful and it looks like you don't have much to do on it anymore.

    Very good progress on the Dolphins too.

    ReplyDelete