My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Way Behind

I'm way behind on EVERYTHING, so there are lots of pictures and not much progress.

Here's the white done on the Eagle - you can barely see it.
Photobucket

And the next shade done - it's Golden Brown and there were only about 30 stitches.
Photobucket

And the dark blue.
Photobucket

I've got about 50 stitches of Medium Yellow left so maybe I'll be posting a pic tomorrow.  I've given up on getting this one framed in time for Christmas, but it won't be the first time someone in my family has gotten a rolled-up project with a note promising framing! XD

I finished another little kit:

Photobucket

And mum's afghan is on repeat #73, over halfway and trying to finish as my achy wrist allows.  I don't know what I did to it.  It's not carpal tunnel, though.  I'll take a pic of it for the next post. **Edit** Not my wrist, a picture of the afghan! lol!

And there was stash, of course.

From the last HAED sale:

QS Darcy
Photobucket

and Small Things
Photobucket

and from WSnB:

Let's Go Together
Photobucket

and Butterfly Faeries
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching. I love your new charts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress Tama. More cool stash and cute ornament.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the eagle is looking less like an angel wearing a stripey dress! :D That dark blue really did amazing things.

    ReplyDelete