I had a new idea for my rotation, and it seems to be working. Let me get it all straight (and keep testing it) and I'll explain what it is.
I have put 'Smell the Coffee' away for now - it's staying in the rotation! - but I got it this far before I did:
Pardon the weird big shadow! The little rooster is done, he just needs his backstitching, and the first two rows of the left border are done - I have reached where the bottom square starts. The blue block with a chunk missing has part of a sun-ray sticking through it. This stitching is all the result of sitting in front of the computer and watching those addictive, addictive flosstube videos. Or, mostly listening to them, and looking up when someone says 'and this is what it looks like'. LOL!!!
So next in my latest try at a working rotation, I got my Bent Creek Snappers out and just finished February right off, no problem, two evenings of spare time while I watched videos. Please pardon the hoop marks.
This one is still being worked on and I can't believe how fast it's going, when it's extremely slow me stitching it!!! Tomorrow is the last day of its turn and I'll show you my amazing (for me) progress on the March block. :D :D :D