Which completely sucked. :C Bleh.
But I did get a little done, so here we go!
On the 1st, I had picked up a UFO. I was fooling myself that it was a WIP, but a bit of research showed me I haven't worked on it since 2010, so yup - it's a UFO.
Which did look like this - and I totally remember why I put him away. That one-over-one on 32ct skin!
Working on HAEDs made this a little easier - it's still much tinier than my HAED projects but I got his hand done, at least :D
And some scroll. So yay! Progress on a very old project! I didn't do any of his metallic yet because I remember needing Thread Heaven for it and I had to order some. Let me just say that the colors do not do this project justice - they are beautiful rich greens and blues, not the drab olive and dull blue they look like here. I'll try better lighting next time.
Then on the 5th I picked my Snappers back up. I had gotten to here:
And made some joke about only getting the suitcase done next time. Well, it turned out to not be a joke. I only got the suitcase done.
Still happy with it, though - it is now halfway, border and all :D Please pardon the big ol' hoop mark!
And this one was not in my rotation plans but there was one day I was just too tired to work on Archangel's over-one skin and so I picked up my China kit and finished off part one - it is the partially-stitched kit, which is divided into several parts, like so:
And here is part one done (a little flash-burned).
The words and the first crane. Part two is the single little crane so it will be finished quick. I'm really looking forward to getting this done so I can see how well the ink really does wash out! (Also, I may put a little backstitch in the crane's wing. The camera flash washes it out a little, but it does lack some definition, in my opinion.)