My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Monday, January 15, 2018

Year of WIPs 2018

Hi all!

I am not dead!  Neither is my stitchy-bug!  I just lost interest in updating my blog for some reason.

So I will do a post of things I've finished since my last post, things I've started, and maybe a few things I've bought?

But for now, I am going to post my Year of WIPs pieces!  Year of WIPs is hosted on Soulful Stitching on Facebook - you have to join the group and sign up for it before the 18th of January.  No new starts, WIPs only, and a minimum of 10.  The goal is to finish at least half of them by the end of the year.  Most people are doing 18 or more.

Mine is 23!

So here goes:

1. 'Voice of Spring' by Gloria and Pat, on 14ct white


2. 'Angel of Hope' by Lavender and Lace, on 32ct charcoal


3. 'Welcome Guests' by Janlynn, on 16ct tan


4. 'Archangel' by Mirabilia, on 32ct 'Thunderstorm'


5. 'Santas of Fable and Fantasy' by Cross Stitch and Country Crafts, on 28ct Wheat


6. 'Sunset Birds' - printed kit from China, on 11ct with the background printed.


7. 'Lovers' by Nene Thomas and HAED.  On 22ct cream


8. 'Friendship Keepsake' by Sunset, on 14ct pink


9. 'Chang Wufei' by me, on 16ct blue



10.  'Flower of the East' by James Himsworth and Dimensions, on 28ct antique white


11. 'Savannah Birth Sampler' by Dimensions, on 14ct white


12. 'Unspoken' by Adele Lorraine and HAED, on 22ct white



13. 'Frosty Forest' by Country Cottage Needleworks, on 32ct Silvery Moon


14.  'Rose Bouquet' by Charmin, on 14ct white


15. 'Acquainted with the Night' by Design Works, on 14ct white


16. 'January' by The Prairie Schooler, on 32ct Lambswool


17. 'My Day Off' by Design Works, on 14ct white


18.  'Lucky Fish', another printed kit from China.  It didn't come with a picture.  On 11ct white.


19.  'Live Simply' by Dimensions, on 14ct white


20. 'Three Kings' by Gloria and Pat, on 14ct oatmeal


21.  'Teacup Kitten' by World of Cross Stitch, on 28ct blue


22. 'Laundry Today' by Dimensions, on 14ct white


23. 'Footprints in the Sand' by Leisure Arts, on 28ct mushroom


And that's my list!  If I can get half of these done, I will be THRILLED!

So, sorry I've been gone so long, and I'll try to be better!  At least I will need to update monthly :D :D :D

Hugs!
Tama

8 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see a post from you Tama. I was concerned that something happened. I love all of the projects you chose to work on this year. Are you still crocheting and doing jigsaw puzzles? Looking forward to seeing your updates.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! Yes, indeedy - still doing the crochet and the puzzles! I've been reading your blog, too, but I'm still the awfulest at commenting :C

      Delete
  2. WOW that is some ambitious WIP list. I was worried about you too! You disappeared off FB and then no update here. Glad to see you back. I think the only abandoned WIPs I have are Mt. Rainier (languishing since 2005) and a Dragon I started a few years ago, miscounted, and abandoned. I'm working on a cute dinosaur birth announcement for our 2nd grandson, due this spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was still lurking around a bit but I decided 2018 was the time to start actually being socially interactive, at least a little XD Congrats on the new grandbaby! I'm looking forward to your dino finish :D :D :D

      Delete
  3. It's Tama! You've still got a magical mountain of stuff to entertain us all haha. And a needleminder for (almost) every project! The cupcake one is adorable. G'luck with them all; I know you have it in you. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the fact that the cupcake just says 'Happy'. Just 'Happy', all by itself XD Since a cupcake would make me quite Happy, I had to get that one! I have a little board that is slowly filling up with needleminders... somehow!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am so happy to hear/read from you again, I always enjoyed your updates =) Your projects all look very promising and I would love to see further progress on them =)

    ReplyDelete