My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Monday, June 20, 2016

A Boat and the Next 'A' Project

So I said I was going to finish this boat:



I totally finished that boat:


Yay!  The number that shows through on the white is supposed to vanish when I soak it after it's done.

This is the next section I will be working on for 'Sunset Birds':


I've already done a few of the pink areas but I didn't do enough to take a picture.

Next up in the rotation was an Alphabet turn, and next on that list is 'A Whole Lotta Latte'.  This was a Crazy January start, I think.  It might have been a Birthday start.  Anyway, I barely got any done and this was more than two years ago.

 

So this turn I finished up the top coffee cup! Whoo hoo!  It's very bright and pretty - the main yellow, pink and green flosses are almost neon bright.  Love it!  It does still need the backstitching, though.




Next is a free turn - I'm starting something new!  But it's tiny, so I think it will be done within a day or two.  I'll show it to you next post - if I do get it done that fast, I'll work on 'Sunset Birds' for the other days of my turn.  Then it's back to the Alphabet list :D

This has been so fun so far!

Happy Stitching, darlings!

Tama

17 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying your rotation and it's definitely productive. Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Latte The colors are amazing. Looks as if it would be fun to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very bright and cheerful! The black fabric makes it even brighter :D

      Delete
  3. Great progress! I just started a new one and boy did I mess up yesterday. I have a giant section to frog now. Ugh. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo, will you be posting pics? Sorry you had to frog, though! I HATE that!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on finishing that boat.:)
    I love how bright and colorful these projects are. All kinds of cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do like working on some bright projects after some of my plainer ones :D

      Delete
  5. Love your pieces, great job on them. Who designed the boat piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I don't know who designed the boat piece exactly, it is a specialty printed kit from China. I bought it on Aliexpress.com and it's called 'Sunset Birds'.

      Delete
  6. I love the teacup, so cute =) Great work on the boat as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome progress Tama. I love your rotation idea. I sure wish I could come up with a rotation and stick to it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep making little changes to mine so I don't get bored and forget the whole thing XD

      Delete
  8. Love the closeup photos. Those colors are pretty:)

    ReplyDelete