My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Two More!

Hi guys!

So for May I thought I'd try just one project - ONE - because I need to do a fairly intricate baby layette, too. So I'm working on 'My Day Off' and getting nowhere fast.  I'll show you guys my progress at the end of the month.  Meanwhile, I don't think you've seen these two finishes!



'Portrait of Christ' and the Bent Creek Snappers both got done and framed while I wasn't posting. The Snappers aren't actually fastened in the frame yet - they were a present for my Mum and while I was waiting for some framing supplies to come in, she absconded with it and I haven't gotten around to stealing it back to frame properly 😁😁😁


Also, first post from a phone so I hope it looks o.k.

Back soon!
Tama

7 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous Tama.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Tama! I wondered if you ever finished the one with the months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they look amazing Tama. I love the frame on Portrait of Christ, it's stunning.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! There is lots of good information, not only me but also everyone can understand it easily maxbet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can say to your partner... that will induce intense feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness for you buried within his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, cherish and look after you with all his heart...

    12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to try better than before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this powerful impulse is absolutely binding to having the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will soon find him open his heart and soul to you in a way he haven't experienced before and he'll perceive you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete