My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Sunday, January 13, 2019

So I Have Not Posted in Forever.

Again.
And I apologize.
But here's a post 😀

So I started off the year as usual. New Year's Day start:


And then I joined every SAL ever.

And then I un-joined.  I'm going to try being sensible.

ONE SAL. Just one. And a nine project limit SAL, at that.  Instead of being crazy.  Even though I still plan to work on whatever calls to me.

I'm not doing this no new starts in 2019 thing At All.  No worries there. I am still doing 'finish two to start one' and currently, I could start 6 projects. I'm halfway to being able to start seven.

I'm also sleepy and rambling.

The SAL I stuck with is an Instagram one, #stitch9challenge.  (I'm @tamastitches on Instagram if you want more frequent updates).

Here's the first project and my starting point. Its turn is over tonight so I'll hopefully remember to post here tomorrow.


Thanks to anyone who still looks at this poor, neglected blog. See you soon!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Tama. I'm so happy to see a post from you. I have missed reading your blog. I just became a follower on Instagram. Love your project.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda - thanks for sticking by me 😁😁😁😁

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! I've been doing bead embroidery kits from Russia. I'm addicted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    And making profit with it is as easy as 1 . 2 . 3!

    This is how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and up-sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money automatically?

    Click here to launch the system

    ReplyDelete