First, here's my Duo Sprite:
I noticed that Missy made Quatre's eyes blue, to match his 'real' eyes, so I decided to be all artistic and mess up her patterns by making all the Gundam pilots have eyes the color they are in the anime/fan sites. I went with the fangirl-popular Violet for Duo's eyes, though they really should be a more blue-violet color. (I just didn't have floss that matched XD ) Now I have to figure out which shade of DMC blue will match Heero's 'Prussian Blue' eyes... hmm...
and here's how far I got on 'God's Grace' before the subject of crocheted necklace pieces came up:
I'll show pics of the necklace pieces once they're off my shaping board.
I did start another stocking and stitch on Mary Wigham, but I'll show those when 1. The stocking is done, and 2. Mary's motif for this month is done - 'cause all I did was two little letters.
1. Finish 'God's Grace'
2. Finish Bent Creek's 'Mom'
3. Finish the shelf at the bottom of 'Frederick the Literate' over to where the books finish
4. Stitch another book if I have time.
5. Finish a stocking
6. Finish the Gundam pilot Sprites
7. Finish two necklaces for my sister