My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Late Again - TUSAL

I forgot until I started reading blogs!

Photobucket

I love the way light shines through this bottle, but it makes it kind of hard to see the orts!

Our power has been going in and out today - it goes completely out or does this in and out business when we get a heavy, wet snow with no wind, because then we end up with two inches or more of snow sitting on our very old, decrepit power lines. And SNAP! go the lines! But it is supposed to start raining any minute now, which will melt off the last of the snow. I'll be happy!

You can see what I mean about the lines in this post, though we only had about 4-5 inches of snow this time.

3 comments:

  1. Better late than never, lol. Glad you got your TUSAL post up, Tama. Lovely colors in there, very bluey. Hope you get solid power back today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're only late by one day by the looks of things. Don't worry about it.
    I love the bottle. Lovely orts.

    ReplyDelete