My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stashy Saturday

I am trying to get some stitching done (last minute!) for IHSW, and I almost forgot Stashy Saturday!

So all I saw at short notice was this:




Super duper awesome eBay purchase that is WONDERFUL when you're stitching HAED charts - these are highlighters!  Yes, a RED highlighter!  I love these with all my little heart :D

Here's a HAED I don't think I ever posted about - a Hannah Lynn Quick-Stitch (ha!) called 'Glacia' that I can't find on the site anymore.  Weird!  I didn't think they took patterns off unless the artist retired.






4 comments:

  1. Great stash. Don't think I have ever seen that Hannah Lynn, it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a sucker for markers, esp when they are organized in the colours of the rainbow. I go to them like a moth to the flame. I'll be doing my first Stashy Saturday this coming week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to swear by those highlighters until I started using the twist up crayons. I would always get "highlight happy" with the highlighters, but I did so love the purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new markers and chart Tama.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete