My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Achoo!

Well, I didn't get my day off last week like I wanted, but this week I did!
Which means...

My puppy is finished!!!
Yay!
Pattern: 'Achoo!' by Brett Longley
Floss/Fabric: Dimensions kit
Finished Size: 12 x 10 inches
I really enjoyed the pattern, but half-stitches with 5 strands of floss are No. Fun.
Let's see - I started this one Jan 1st, 2009, worked on it for about 4 days, then worked on it... uh, in March or April, I think - and then the last couple weeks of my very sparse spare time. (I really need a vacation.) So it didn't actually take all that long - it just seems like it!

3 comments:

  1. cute puppy!!
    I also hate to do half stitches with five strands!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your puppy is adorable...but I must confess to a soft spot for dogs! I also love your Going to Market piece featured on the side of your blog...and thank you for the info re: poults...I don't know tht I have ever heard that word before ... mind you I have never seen such young turkeys before either. No sign of them today...just when it was sunny too!

    ReplyDelete