My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halfway to a Finish and Mary's Update

I am halfway done with 'Though Far Apart', so I thought I would show it off - this one's pretty simple, so it's going really fast. I love the borders!



And here's Mary - she got a motif this month!
(oooo, alliteration!)


The white - um, half a flower pot? - is the one I stitched for this month. The green one is the one I stitched in August and never scanned. The ecru thistle-beginning is the one I started in September; I was going to finish it this month, but it takes a dark green shade of floss for the stems, and wouldn't you know it? It's the same 934 that I'm stitching 'Mother's Tree' with.
.
So no way on this earth am I using the same shade of floss on Mary Wigham right now. Blech!
.
As for 'Mother's Tree' actual stitching progress, I am now up to 19 hours. Maybe I'll scan the booger tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Wow that archangel on your previous blog is amazing! I like your quaker motifs and doing one per month seem like a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've done so much lately - and everything is wonderful. I love it that the patterns are all so different. Keeps things a lot more fun & interesting that way, I'd bet. :)

    ReplyDelete