My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

IHSW

Right - it's been a loooooooooong time since I posted!
I've been working extra hours at my job and this month - I have barely cross-stitched at all.
All my extra time has been taken up with the Juliet dress and the HATS! that my family must have :D

So for IHSW I made sure I had exactly enough time to sit and stitch all the yellow that was left on my Nautical sampler.

Photobucket

Not much, I know, but at least some!
I'll be able to get this done as soon as my presents are finished and they alllmost are.

I did this for the weekend, too - turned this stack:

Photobucket

Into this:

Photobucket

I made a hat earlier this week:

Photobucket

So here's the set. This is for my SIL

Photobucket

I'll be showing more hats and stuff as the week goes on! Don't want too many pics in one post! Tomorrow I'll show you what's going on with Juliet.

5 comments:

  1. Sampler looks great, and I love the set you made for your SIL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tama. I just love the hat and scarf. I need to crochet me a set. The sampler also looks great.

    Linda

    Will you be able to join our Halloween House SAL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat and scarf are really pretty, and you're so close to the end of the nautical sampler, too! Good luck finishing, and congrats on how much you do have done! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nautical sampler is almost finished, looks great. Love, love, love the hat and scarf. So jealous of ur knitting talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress!! Love that hat and scarf! They look super warm and cozy :D

    ReplyDelete