My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Olympic 'Sprints'

So, since the Olympics start tomorrow, I thought I'd post a list of the small pieces I want to do.  At first, this wasn't this long, until I read Measi's post about the Stitching Olympics starting Friday but actually going all through August.  So I added :D

1. Warm Hearts (a tiny Christmas Ornament)
2. Christmas Bells (ditto)
3-10. Missy's Avengers Sprites:  Loki, Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Nick Fury, Black Widow, Hawkeye, & Iron Man
11. Chibi-Sev (one of my Crazy-January starts)
12-13. Two of my Stocking ornaments
14. Finish up 'Home is Where the Cat Is' (5x7)

I may add to this, but I figured that was enough for now, especially since I want to see if I can finish off Fred by the end of August.  I know I've said that before, but I'm so close...!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your stitchy Olympic plans! And personnally I can't wait to see wips on chibi Sev, squee! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your Olympic plans. Let's see if you can get the gold and finish all of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete