My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Comes But Once A Year - Thank God

I forgot to post any December Goals!
these are all Christmas related.

1. Finish four 'Armor' hats (this is what my brother-in-law calls the crocheted hats with the ears and neck flaps; he thinks they look like the chain-metal that went under knights' helmets)
2. Get my sister to come and pick two for my BIL, then decide which one my Da gets & which my brother gets (this is actually a very important goal, lol!)
3. Finish a shawl for Mum or a hood if that's what she decides she wants
4. Knit a hat for my sister
5. Finish 'Mother's Tree' for my Gran
6. Finish afghan for my nephew (so very close!)
7. Make a scarf/hat set for my SIL

Not really that bad - I've already made 2 Armor hats, they just need the ends woven in. And my sister's hat is started. The shawl and 'Mother's Tree' are the only ones that may stress me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment