My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

October Goals

These were my SEPTEMBER GOALS!

1. Start & finish another Christmas ornament - done! Two, actually :D
2. Start & finish the August-theme ornament for my Bride's Tree SAL - done!
3. Start & finish the September-theme ornament for my Bride's Tree SAL - done!
4. Add a motif to Mary Wigham - done!
5. Work at least 10 hours each on Angel of Grace, Mermaid of the Deep, & Sunny - not done - got 5 hours on Gracie, 3 on the Mermaid, and never had time for Sunny
6. Choose either Kuruma, Chibi-Sev or Wufei and work 10 hours on him - done! 10 hours on Chibi-Sev

Since I didn't do toooooo badly - I think I'll try some October Goals:

1. Start & finish another Christmas ornament
2. Start & finish the October-theme Bride's Tree ornament
3. Start & finish 'She Sings'
4. Add a motif to Mary Wigham
5. Work 15-20 hours on Angel of Grace - I want to finish her this year if I can
6. Work 5 hours each on Chibi-Sev, Mermaid & Sunny
7. Stitch the Mystery Afghan squares as they are posted
8. Finish my SIL's shawl & start Mum's

We'll see how I do! I just wish I had more time to stitch.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your Sept. accomplishments Tama!! I think I should try making a list of goals too. I especially like the "one motif" on Mary...which may help me get back to work on her;) Good ideas!!

    ReplyDelete