My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Oldest UFO

If I can find this, it's what I'm going to work on for ISHW. I saw on several different blogs lately that people were showing off old finishes and old UFOs - after careful calculation, this is my oldest one. I don't even have the pic of what it's supposed to look like, but it's a very 80's little sampler with a bread loaf and the words 'Our Daily Bread' (I think). It doesn't really appeal to me at all anymore, but I can give it as a gift to a relative that will love it.

It will also feel really nice to knock this one off of my Projects list. It's not actually one of my goals for this year, but I don't really care :D

This is all that is done so far, but it should be a quick finish. I think it was only a little bigger than a 5x7. I started it years ago, just a week or two after I learned to stitch the first time. (I took a break of several years, and had to re-teach myself later)

Photobucket

Now I just have to find it. My craft room is totaled at the moment.

If you're not signed up for ISHW, you should! It's really fun!!!
.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was a sign up!!! Whose blog has the sign up list, if you don't mind me asking? I participated in the last one, but didn't know to sign up! Good luck finding your project. I have so many started, and I need to finish some up too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tama, any luck locating your UFO? I'm love to see it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when older projects come out to play!

    ReplyDelete