My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Puppy V/S Bow

I have finished another stocking from the kit of 30 stockings...

A wee (destructive) puppy!

Photobucket

I haven't quite figured out the random green stitches... perhaps they are from paper he has already shredded? I started to leave them off but then decided 'why not'? and stitched them.

I think his eyes look a bit odd, though it could just be me, but I'm relieved that they don't look even stranger - in the pattern, he looks positively demented!

I think this is number 6 out of 30. I really need to get a move on!

2 comments:

  1. Great finish! He's cute even if a little bit crazy :)
    Good luck with your 24 to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's cute, but I agree with you about the eyes. They are a little bit goofy! Grats on the finish. Can't wait to see the next one!!

    ReplyDelete