My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Monday, January 19, 2015

A Little Late, but Not Forgotten - IHSW

I have some new readers! Yay! *insert frantic 'hello' waving here*

So I will say, as before, that I work all weekend so IHSW, sadly, is not a lot of free time for me.

I did get progress, though, and on two projects, though one was only 'cause I was waiting and had it in my purse.

I finished the cross stitches and started the back stitching on my Cherub Stocking:




And the main IHSW project, which is QS Lovers, went from here:




To here:




I also did a bit of crocheting but I'm not ready to show it yet - I did round 11 of the Magic Rings CAL and I decided to go ahead and do the Moogly Afghan CAL because I had never done the stitch technique used in the first square and wanted to give it a shot.  It's not too hard, though it looks it, but I'm not finished with the square yet.

So that will be a post for later this week :D  Hope you all had fun this weekend; I'm off to check other IHSW posts now!

13 comments:

  1. Keep at it! I've just finished my 3rd colouring book in a month, which I'm pretty happy about, as I never seem to have the time to colour as much as I used to. Now I need to hit the cross stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, stocking progress! And Lovers progress! :D You're quite adventurous with your crochet stitches (and your gazillion stitchy WIPs lulz). I may have to try that one, it looks fun, and it's fun to say Moogly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Cherub stocking! Great stitching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stocking Tama. Awesome progress on Lovers. I'm on round 14 of the Rings of Change CAL.
    Does JoJo mean actually coloring in a color book? Or does that have another meaning.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did great with the time you had. Lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your QS project looks amazing, and I love the stocking, too! Congrats on getting so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fantastic progress on QS Lovers! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress! Lovers is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you got alot done on QS Lovers! I think you had a very successful IHSW even though you didn't have a lot of time.xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete