My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2015

YOTA! I forgot YOTA!!!

I forgot about YOTA - It fell on the same day as the Turtle Trot this year XD

This will be my YOTA project - click the link to find out more about the SAL - I haven't started working on her yet because my ordered floss hasn't come in.  'Flower of the East', an adopted project that a very nice lady had given up on stitching because she didn't 'speak' to her anymore.  I love her and she's over 2/3rds done, so bonus!  She came as seen, no floss or sparklies.




Hopefully I'll get my missing colors in time to update her next month!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Look forward to seeing her next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful piece! The one I'm stitching is about 3/4 of the way done by someone else too! Funny how that works. Hope your floss comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Hope you can finish her as she is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty!! Hope you get the threads soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You got lucky!! I can't imagine giving away a project I had put so much time into! Hope you get the threads soon and looking forward to seeing this finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful! Did you have to order many threads for her?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and you are so close to a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful design! Here's hoping you receive your threads soon. This looks like it will be a quick finish once you get started :)

    ReplyDelete