My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wibble

9 AM


I've been informed that the Dragon Dreams patterns I ordered are out-of-stock and since they come from Canada, may take two weeks to get in before they're mailed to me.
*lip wibble*
I've got time to stitch the wedding sampler, but this also means I have to wait for my new copy of 'Brinkerhoff Home' and I really wanted to work on it.
I hate delays.



2 PM

I've updated my webshots albums to include one called 'Stash'. If anyone fancies a Stitch-A-Long, let me know? I'm about to go bonkers waiting for the 29th to start the Rose of Sharon one.



8:30 PM


On the bright side, I was sorting through a box - no, I'm still not unpacked yet even though I've been at my new house for a month - and I found this pattern, the floss, and the fabric, all ready to start. I think it'll be a goal for March, to start this.


No comments:

Post a Comment