My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to Join the HAED freebie SAL

**Edit**
I completely missed the info that the HAED board is not accepting new members right now. Sorry about that! Thanks for the info, Rachel! So I guess no one new to the board can sign up. But there's always the next one!

**Edit Again**
I think sign-ups will be accepted again after the first or the third of December... I'll have to check but Yuku isn't letting me sign back in right now.

If you're already a member of the HAED BB, the post with sign-up info is in the General Discussion. It's tagged to stay at the top.

Rachel - good choice! I think that's the prettiest, though the tiger came a very, very close second!

PS - I found this pic in some vacation photos - it's a little road in the country where a huge, ancient willow tree has been trimmed so that you can drive under it - we thought it was really pretty. Most people would have cut it much further back or even down altogether. I'm glad to see this lovely old tree only got a bit of a haircut!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tama,

    Just so your readers know, during the SAL sign up period, the HAED bulletin board is not accepting any new members. After the sign up period is over, it will go back to normal.

    I signed up for the same chart you did! I look forward to stitching along with you. :)

    ReplyDelete