Well, my goals for last week didn't go too badly:
1. Get the grey afghan to 20 repeats - I think I hit 18 or 19. I didn't bother taking a pic. It looks the same, just longer.
2. Get a stripe sequence done on the rainbow afghan - done! Here's a pic:
3. Get two color repeats done on the ripple afghan - I didn't plan this one well. The actual color repeats are huge! So now my goal to get a cream-colored stripe done - there are five cream-colored stripes in the whole afghan. Got the first one! Here's a pic:
4. Get another light red stripe done on the red afghan - done! Pic again:
5. Start the last afghan - nope. Didn't do it.
6. Take a picture of the Sprite so I can post about it - Here ya go! Severus Snape, made for me by Missy at the DorkStitch blog. She sent me the rough draft so I wouldn't have to wait :D
7. Get the wallpaper done in the throne room on Princess Palace - nope. A little progress, but not that far. I ended up making a new Q-snap cover, though. I'll post about that on Monday, hopefully with the wallpaper done!
8. Work on Nostlagy for IHSW - did that! Pics are in a previous post.
So here is next week - by next Friday I want to:
1. Get as close to 25 repeats on the grey afghan as I can
2. Get another row of cream done on the ripple afghan
3. Get another pattern repeat done on the rainbow afghan
4. Get another light red stripe done on the red afghan
5. Start the kitten afghan
6. Get the wallpaper done on the Princess Palace
Onward I go!