Christmas is getting closer, and I've no more time to fiddle and ignore my afghans, lol!
So every Friday, I'm going to try to set some goals and show my progress.
1. Get the grey afghan to at least 20 repeats
2. Get a stripe sequence done on the rainbow afghan - I finally got my yarn!
3. Get two color repeats done on the ripple afghan
4. Get another light red stripe done on the red afghan
5. Start the last afghan
6. Take a picture of the Sprite I stitched so I can post about it :D
7. Get the wallpaper done on the throne room in the Princess Palace
I thought IHSW would be this weekend, but there is nothing about it on the main blog - HERE if you're interested - so maybe it's next week? If it is this week, I'll add in #8 as being 'Work on Nostlagy for IHSW'.
I sold some stuff in my Etsy store, and used the funds to pay off a HAED layaway - here's a little from that!
and Girl on Floor