My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A Large Chunk of Wufei!

That title sounds a little weird, lol!

It's accurate, though - Wufei was here the last time I worked on him:




And I apologize for the flash burn, but he's here now:




I have reached the bottom of the pattern!!!  YAY!  I also got several hundred stitches of blue on his chest done.  I'm quite happy with this rotation turn.

I think I know what I'll work on next, but I won't say in case I change my mind in the morning.

Happy Stitching!

Tama

5 comments:

  1. Awesome progress Tama. He looks great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you really went to town! I love it when I can stitch down to the end of the pattern. Then I can see some end in site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks great! Well done. Looking forward to what you pick next:)

    ReplyDelete