My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Friday, February 19, 2016

Lovers!

It's been a long time since I worked on this one!  QS Lovers is from a Freebie SAL several years ago on the HAED bulletin board.  The artwork is by Nene Thomas, who I think is retired off the site. Here's the original art:


Here's how they looked last time I worked on them:


And I finished the first page, finally!!!:


Then I got a good bit more work done, mostly on page 3, but a little on page 2 and 4 :D


I'm pretty happy with this one's turn!  I think I'll move on to Unspoken while I'm in a HAED sort of mood :D

Happy Stitching!

Tama




9 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress Tama. That will be gorgeous when done.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Now you've filled in her hair, it looks like a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple of patterns that are on separate pages and I'm not terribly sure how I'm supposed to start the project. Usually I work from the middle out, but with pages, I have no idea where to even find the middle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can go by the stitch count - however many wide it is, and however many high it is. Divide both in half - lay your pages out and count over from the left corner, with the width half. Then count down with the height half and you should be in the middle of the pattern :D

      Delete
  4. It looks stunning. Great progress on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I still haven't finished my first page on that project either. :) I was stitching the tiger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost picked the tiger! It's definitely on my 'someday' list :D

      Delete