My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's a Conspiracy!

On Day One, the Goth Chick drew 'Mudkip', which is for her.

On Day Two, there was nobody else around so I drew one myself, and it was 'Gothic Hello Kitty' from Hazel's Farm

Photobucket

Which is for the Goth Chick, who is very fond of Hello Kitty.

Photobucket

Not that much of a start, because I felt like working on Fred that day.

For Day Three, I got my Mum to draw one. She pulled out 'Cats Have Slaves'

Photobucket

This happens to be for the Goth Chick's husband, who is one of the few males I know who is unashamedly in love with cats. Three projects in a row for the Goth Chick's new house! (She's moving in May, probably). It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Photobucket

That's my progress. There were a lot more fractionals than I expected for a Janlynn kit, especially with that 'V' in 'have'. And the pic on the front of the kit was nothing like the chart. I hate that. My finger is sore, from shoving the needle through aida. But I like the way it came out. And my love affair with my marking pen continues. I love it so very much!!! My brain would have died if I'd had to count over for 'Dogs', and I would have had to frog several times, I know. I've done it before.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring? Another for the Goth Chick?

4 comments:

  1. LOL, it definitely sounds like a conspiracy Tama. You've gotten a great start to your CJC. Good luck getting them all finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tama, Great start. I'm with you, I hate quarter stitches but don't mind a few.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I don't know if it's a conspiracy, but all of those projects are so cute! But working fractional stitches on aida must be terrible, I've worked them only on evenwave.
    Can't wait to see the next project! :D

    ReplyDelete