My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Beginning of Presents

I've started my first crochet Christmas present - I had no idea who this was going to be for at first but it has since been claimed.

Photobucket

It's a spiral lap afghan from a book of specialty patterns - you work with two colors at once and you need two markers, which as you can maybe tell I was using bits of black yarn.

I kept pulling the yarn out by accident and it got really annoying! So I went on etsy and bought these:

Photobucket

Tooooooooooooooooo cute! and they work great!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tama. I love your spiral blanket. Is it hard? I have seen it done in a granny square and 3 colors, but haven't tried it yet. Are you liking the Springbok puzzle. I love them. They are my favorite brand to work.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those owls are darling, Tama. I love them! They are too cute. And your afghan is looking good. I would imagine it's hard working with two colors like that. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those owls are adorable!! Were they originally earrings? I'm horrible with anything that requires a stitch market myself *laughs*.

    ReplyDelete