My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Yards of Yummy Yarn!

I got my Herrschner's yarn order in today, and also bought some yarn at WalMart while I was grocery shopping.  So I piled all my yarn together just to look at it.

Photobucket

Isn't this yummy?  This is yarn for my Mum's grey afghan, my Sis-in-Law's tan one, my brother's rust-peach-brown-white ripple, and some of what I need for the baby's afghan.  I still have three afghans with no yarn, and my Brother-in-Law's has about half its yarn.

Also I'm still working on Witch Stitch and Bits! I cleaned all the change out of my purses and used it to buy my gas today, and used what would have been gas money for these:

In order - Stripes, Will You Join Us, Bonnie and Clyde, The Climber, Sweet Butterfly, and Enchanted Web.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Still not done with my list!  Can you say 'stash addiction'?

4 comments:

  1. Your new Yarn is yummy for sure! Can't wait to see them finished. I know, stash, stash, stash, what can we do!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There there are worse things to be addicted to than stash !!!!! Sweet Butterfly is amazing, I can't wait to see you start all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love admiring my stash sometimes too. Lovely wool, can't wait to see it in action so to speak :) Lovely charts too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More great charts Tama. I am so jealous of all your new yarn. I wish I had family to crochet afghans for.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete