My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Progress!

Day #11:

I started 'Bitter Flower'

Photobucket

Here's my huge start:

Photobucket


I'm stitching it on a piece of linen that I tried dyeing a while ago. It came out kind of odd, but I like it for this project.

Day #12, I started my pattern 'Erestor' made with a computer program. This is the exported pattern pic:

Photobucket

And my start:

Photobucket

I'm trying out gridding with him - I've only ever tried it twice before and I liked it then.

Day #13 - Chibi Sheep! This kit has no actual name, just a code:

Photobucket

But the sheep are adorable! And Anime-Chibi-Style. I'm thinking of calling them 'Karate Sheep', actually - they look like they are doing little karate poses. It's hilarious. Here's my start:

Photobucket

In my other challenge, I broke down and took Wufei out to work on him (it wasn't much of a breakdown, trust me) and I'm working my way down his arm to the bottom of the pattern. Once I reach the bottom, I'm taking a break from all the big chunks of color and rewarding myself by stitching his other eye.

Photobucket

I'm also working on Sprites and another Christmas Stocking - not far enough along for pics yet; I'll prolly wait until those are done.

Only two days of the Crazy January Challenge left! Two new starts! This has been lots of FUN!!!



~Tama

2 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely in love with all the starts! It's hard to say which one I adore more - both Erestor and sheep are total favourites! can't wait to see your further progress one them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great projects started. Bitter Flower is one of my challenge pieces too!

    Can't wait to see your finishes... happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete