I was having so much fun with ornaments yesterday that I completely forgot to post my day-6 start.
I worked on this handsome fellow:
He's the Brave that matches the Maiden in my sidebar; she is also one of my challenge pieces this year, in the WIP challenge. Both have been languishing in my stash for a very long time. Sorry I don't have a better pic; the kit is out of print and has been for years. I only have the pattern, which I got from a lovely lady who had already stitched her kit but still had the pattern left. She didn't have any floss or the color pic, though. Luckily, Janlynn prints the DMC color codes. I got the pic online.
I'm not going to show a stitching start, I didn't get that much done.
I didn't get much done on today's, either - not because of ornaments (although my Irvine Sprite has all the black stitched) but because I had to go grocery shopping. This is what I started, though:
It has also been waiting patiently in my stash for years. I split my new starts between recently bought patterns and old ones I always meant to get around to. This one is huge and I really don't expect to get it done this year but I don't care. Anyone who has ever looked at my WIP pile will tell you that! HA!
I'm off to get some more progress done on Fred's book!