My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Warning: Finishes Make Me Silly

Today, I have my very first finish of 2011!

Behold - Sephiroth!

Photobucket

...y'know, the Sprite :D

After I finished him, I realized he looked very, very lonely.

But not to fear! For I have a second finish!

Photobucket

Wee Snowman! Snowman can keep Sephiroth company!

But wait - I forgot! Sephiroth is EEEEBIL!

Run, little Snowman! Run!!!

...oh, wait. No legs.

But wait! (again) I have another finish today!

Photobucket

A Stocking! The day is saved! The snowman is saved! The...

...er, is a stocking going to help my Snowman at all?

Hmm... a question to boggle the intellect:

Can a Snowman Defeat Sephiroth With a Sock?

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna be up all night now...


.

7 comments:

  1. i know the snowman could hide in the sock, hmmm no he would melt ok he would put the sock over Sephiroth, as villian's are always slightly slow, he wouldn't be able to see then the snowman could roll away,... yes i am trying to put off making tea so i am making ways up of how to help the snowman

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Congrats on all your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I think the tiny Seph looks kinds intimidated by the snowman, so I doubt there will be a fight!
    Mmm, but if socks can be used as a weapon, it depends on if they're clean or not... but it would be plain evil XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the snowman could win, especially if he filled the sock up with materia. (Thanks for stitching Sephiroth! You made him look so cute! He'll be in my next blog post, if you don't mind.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are hilarious! I love the finishes! Run snowman run!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finishes! I hope the snowman gets away!

    ReplyDelete