My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My 2011 Goals!

I don't know about you guys, but I think 2010 went by really, really fast. I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted to - especially as far as large project finishes went. The ornaments went very nicely. I finished up with a total of 30, counting the Sprites (they'll be finished ornament-style, so they count). I'm planning on digging them all out and taking a picture to post soon. But I only finished a few big projects, and only 2 of the six I wanted to finish.

ah, well.

So let's see how 2011 goes!

I'm being ambitious this year - I want to make a good try at finishing - or at least making nice progress on - all the projects shown here:

Photobucket


There are 30 projects in that basket and those boxes, including a kit with about 25 ornaments in it. I really have no hope at all of suceeding, but I think it will be fun!

To start off January right, I started off both challenges! For my first start of 15 starts in the Crazy Challenge, I got my Mum to pick a project name from a hat. She was pretty pleased with the result, since she has wanted this project for a long time and I've just never gotten around to it.

'God's Grace' from Cross-Country Stitching Magazine:

Photobucket

And how much I got done today:

Photobucket

And for the 'Up for a Challenge' (15 wips and/or Ufo's ), I got her to draw another name from a different group. She picked 'The Gingham Dog and the Calico Cat', by Carriage House Samplings.

Photobucket

It's one of the few on my list that actually had very, very little done on it. I forgot to take a pic before I started working on it, so here's how it looks now

Photobucket

And this blue box shows appx. what I had done before I started working on it.

Photobucket

Not a lot of progress, but a little each day adds up, right? I still have more of today left, but I wanted to do a post before I forgot.

Well, that's all for today! I don't know if I'm going to work on one WIP each day in January, like the Crazy Challenge, or not. I think I'll see what others on the blog do. I will be starting a new project tomorrow though, so I'll post again then!

No comments:

Post a Comment