I finished two more of the puzzles. The second had eight pieces missing, which as my mother mildly put it, "That's rather disappointing." She was visiting and helped me finish that one off. We left it put together in case the pieces turn up in one of the other boxes - wouldn't be the first time that happened with puzzles I've bought at some sort of second-hand sale. It was still fun to work, anyway.
The third had all its pieces, but no extras.
I was going to count all six as one project for January, but I decided to be lazy and split them up since I didn't start anything else to replace them. So that's starts #6 and #7 - I think. I've already lost track!
#8 - Rose Bouquet; the second older kit with a rusty needle!
My start, such as it is.
#9 - Friendship; This one I bought at the same time and its needle was also rusted and useless, but it was taped to the back of the pattern so at least there were no spots on the fabric.
I got half the first border done:
And here's an update on the Cook's Guide!
The next time you see this one, it will be done - three lines of backstitching and the bottom border.
I didn't start anything new for today - I decided to get a WIP out. Since today should have been the first Turtle-Trot post, I got out Princess Palace, which looked like this:
And I will have whatever tiny update there is tomorrow!