My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Friday, March 21, 2008

Another List

I saw this on a few other blogs, and thought it was interesting.

Make a list of what you will start when you finish a project, or what project - already started - will move into your next available rotation slot.

Since I do rotation stitching, I'm taking the second option.

When this project is done/I will start/move this project

It's Not Easy/Fantasy Wedding Blessing (new start)
Wufei/Kurama
Dolphin Play/Moonlit Play
Vash/Frodo
Archangel/Touching the Autumn Sky
Indian Maiden/Indian Brave (new start)
Tablecloth/Filet Project (new start)
Crayon Ripples Afghan/Flower Garden Afghan
Arrowhead Puzzle Quilt/Checkerboard Quilt
Brinkerhoff House/Rose Victorian Inn (new start)
Nautical/Wake Up and Smell the Coffee
Angel of Grace/Peace Angel
Frederick the Literate/The Wave

1 comment:

  1. Very ambitious! Good luck. I think it's pretty cool that you've got Frederick paired with The Wave. I recently finished the latter, and Fred is a long-standing WIP of mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete