My Huge Work in Progress List!

Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

X is for X-Men!

I finally remembered something in my stash that had something at all to do with X's!

This is a pattern I am working on in PC Stitch - Remy LeBeau aka Gambit, from the X-Men.

 photo Gambit_zps8c117706.jpg

I have a little way to go yet - I have his cards, coat and hair mostly done, but his face and hand are much too pink!

And one of Logan - Wolverine - again, not finished:

 photo wolvie_zpsc4faf0eb.jpg

Needs some confetti clean-up. He also has way too many un-needed floss colors right now.

These are both exported pattern pictures, using color blocks. They are somewhere between Witchykitt and HAED size.   Like I needed more huge projects!  But it will be awhile before I even start buying floss for them.  They just make me happy to work on, right now : D

4 comments:

  1. By not finished - do you mean your still making the charts. They will look great stitched up.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many projects per year do you complete?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The X-man is striking but I am more impressed by your WIP. If I were honest, I might say that I have a lot too but since I don't know where they are, they don't count. I do know that the wedding bears I started right after I got married just celebrated its 30th anniversary as the oldest WIP.

    http://completelycalifornia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete